19 November 2010

She shines like boundless light

"To feel forgiveness, you've got to forgive. It's lost on me, I believe in revenge." -msp
I get some strange ideas about life and about consequence of events, and also about music during every next all-nighter. There's been too many of them the past week. And now another one, because ramps are awful on a 3d model, but stairs are an analogue-model-nightmare.
Also, I decided I should take a couple of hours break this morning, and went to a screening of some films of the filmmaking society. Ian had chosen to put "Archie" in the list as well. It left me with that feeling, the same feeling I get every time I watch some of the old school plays and secretly know the whole scripts by heart. The scene with the son, and I imagined all of us scrambled in the room behind him, laughing silently. The kitchen scene, while Andy and me talk and point behind the door, and leave bloody handprints. Ian running to me every 4 minutes asking where Ross is. (by all means I avoid the word 'nostalgia', I don't think I'll be able to use it for a bit after this essay)
Back home, and I smile at everything, cheer for the working shower, even dance a bit. Not happy and not sentimental. Just smiling. This is how it should be. If I don't smile, these projects will absorb me and destroy all mouth muscles.
Also, I made my own pizza tonight.

No comments: