20 November 2010

A winter wind blows

The past 24 hours I watched "A Very Potter Musical", "A Very Potter Sequel", "Me and My Dick", and "Alex Reads Twilight", in that order. God bless all cool youtube celebrities for their wit that keeps me awake while I make a ridiculous amount of steps in scale 1:100.
Also, it's full moon and I can see it through my window, which is pretty funny considered full moons 1. make me a bit happier, and 2. kinda keep me awake.

Manic Street Preachers today, Mogwai are just for a flavour, everything else is just too slow. The day, the people, the mistakes in the messages I send. The white wine tastes awful, the apples are never enough, and tomorrow I plan to actually cook something for a change. Cause, as much as I want, I can't live off salads the whole winter. And today I made циганска баница, untranslatable and incredibly tasty when you've worked on a single ramp for the past 2 hours.
Also, I've promised Christy mulled wine night (or many?) and this has to be done, as soon as possible, for my own sake.

So, funny animations, anyone?

No comments: