23 November 2010

I hope I'm making sense

There is a reason why every next Monday is a new story that I anticipate and pray to hear/ live through. Today Carrie told me about her weird dream, then I told her about mine, and we decided to drink wine and make spells that week when her (now ex) boyfriend is supposed to be here. She thinks I'm a witch but it's actually all the Moon's fault, having troubles to fall asleep u.s.w.
My dream, however, was so refreshingly stupid that I actually enjoyed it. I am yet to figure out what was Alexander Skarsgård doing in it.
Now, I'm supposed to go to bed and try and have a quiet sleep without any mythical creatures chasing after me in the middle of the night; and in the morning to go back to the studio and give Carrie a hand for her project, as a good friend and class mate.
And, as a very wise man sang, "I've cleansed my ugliness and I've cleansed my paranoia".

No comments: