25 November 2010

I get back up and I do it again

(the last post was number 666, mwa-ha-ha)
I still refuse to think in Bulgarian, especially as I fail to remember the word "landing" every single time I'm talking to a tutor. It's a bit of a sad story.
Other sad stories include my perpetual tummy aches that I'm trying to fight with more water. Also, it's too cold outside, but it will snow during the weekend (let it snow, let it snow). Not that I will have any time to go out and enjoy this first snow for the season but I will have it in mind (and, actually, in sight as well).
While I'm on the page of complaints, I don't even want to imagine the model that I need to start as soon as possible. I don't know why I keep on doing this to myself, but the stairs and the ramp never look good enough, and I need to keep and keep adding elements (which will probably kick my arse as I start making them tomorrow).
But otherwise I try to wake up with a smile, they say it will make your day better.
It's shit. But I don't mind just to give it a try every other morning.

Now, shut your mouth, try not to panic.

1 comment:

Петя said...

And don't forget to send some snow to us too. The right destination is Sofia, not Burgas! 8))