29 November 2010

Epic

Studio updates.
I haven't slept since Saturday, and I really don't like this project (even though all the people around me said it looks really cool. My tutor, on the other hand, said it was a bit boring.) Also, the only thing I missed about the Internet-off weekend, was the fact I couldn't write down my thoughts of the moment, and they were killing me from the inside.
So, is this how the rest of the 4 years is going to be? Meditating for better idea and tutors in good mood; tea-breaks, loo-breaks, breaks to pick up a better song, breaks to remember something, breaks to forget something else; breaks to smile at a thought, breaks to shut your eyes and get new images in your head.
There is a break for every moment, always when you need one.
Also, I realised how quick this week will be; quick on thoughts and things to do/ places to be. And next week as well.

Last project for the year, here we come.

No comments: