01 June 2011

It's a god-awful small affair

May was a weird month. Too many things happened, too many didn't.
I moved into a new flat. I did too much work on a single room to transform it from "mouldy, scary and pretty much awful" into "awesome". With (actually, quite a lot) help from my friends.
I worked on two different films, I worked on my own projects as well. I spent shitload of time starring into a computer screen, adjusting lines, walls, and colours.
I fell in love with songs and bands, and whole albums in a day. Or remembered long forgotten melodies that I used to like.
I had many conversations with many people in many different states of mind and hours of the day. Some of them made me sad, some even angry. I found myself explaining what I've done, why I've done it, and what is left out there.
I just wish June is a bit more gentle. May was weird and actually pretty cool every now and then, but it was harsh. That's all.

No comments: