03 May 2011

And my eyes they stray again

Whenever I run out of ideas, it's time to change the media. Here, the language too.
It's been quiet today, too quiet and calm, but it was alright. No people I'd really kick in the balls, no people whatsoever.
I went to the park today, as a part of my break. 40 minutes and the last 20 pages of my book. That's it. I was lying on the grass, my closed eyes were turned towards the sun. It warmed up my cold nose and fingertips, and I just wished I didn't have to go back to my flat. It's just one of those things that give you peace (peas, this joke is possible only in English) after a night of extreme anger and revenge masterplans.
I'm not a revengeful person, I can't even remember what was I thinking.
So there it is, the daily dose of random thoughts in my head.

All I really wanted to say was that every night I miss the morning sun.

No comments: