26 March 2011

She gave away the secrets of her past

As promised, my 30-day music challenge, all at once, cause I can't be arsed to do it day by day. Also, I stole this idea from Brogan (and you should check her blog from my "meet the gang" list on the right, кво се правите, че не знаете къде е. Пък и тя е пич.)


Day 1: Favourite song (at least lately.)


Day 2: Least favourite song (also, the only reason I lock myself in my flat on July 1st. It's a Bulgarian thing.)



Day 3: A song that makes you happy (the better Friday song)


Day 4: A song that makes you sad (listen to it, just LISTEN to it!)


Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone


Day 6: A song that reminds you of somewhere (those long summers in our country house; also, the film is amazing)


Day 7: A song that reminds you of a certain event (V and me singing it at the Karaoke bar on my 18th birthday, the first of our mint nights.)


Day 8: A song you know all the words to


Day 9: A song you can dance to (no one has actually seen me doing it, but I can, i promise)


Day 10: A song that makes you fall asleep (all of his songs, just by the sheer thought of him)


Day 11: A song from your favourite band (as I stated some time ago, they were part of my emotional education)


Day 12: A song from a band you hate (I don't even know where to begin. I have them more than Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Lady Gaga and all chalga singers. I really really do. They make me sick just by seing their posters on the street.)


Day 13: A song that is a guilty pleasure (well, it was a big hit last summer, it was all over the telly...)


Day 14: A song that no one expects you to love (just this one, I promise. And no, I've no idea why.)


Day 15: A song that describes you (and I don't even like U2)


Day 16: A song that you used to love but now hate (I was 12, alright?)


Day 17: A sond that you hear often on the radio (summer '10, last time I listened to the radio was in September)


Day 18: A sond you wish you heard on the radio (not enough of them on Bulgarian radios)


Day 19: A song from your favourite album (a ned band, or not, I fucking love this album)


Day 20: A song that you listen to when you're angry (the intro. on max.)


Day 21: A song that you listen to when you're happy (hard choice, too many of them)


Day 22: A song that you listen to when you're sad (all my love goes to this song, really)


Day 23: A song that you want to play at your wedding (because of the second verse; almost losing to The Feeling - Sewn)


Day 24: A song that you want to play at your funeral (also, I want to be cremated. Someone please remember this. Almost losing to http://youtu.be/C_RwiJLTKzQ )


Day 25: A song that makes you laugh (waaay to easy)


Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument (the whistling part, haha)


Day 27: A song that you wish you could play (come and think of it, this might be a better response to Day 15)


Day 28: A song that makes you feel guilty (i really have no idea what is this supposed to mean)


Day 29: A song from your childhood


Day 30: Your favourite song from this time last year (i still think about their concert, sometimes)


No comments: