15 December 2010

In this light and on this evening

Running at 3 a.m. on Partick Bridge, seeing shadows behind my back, and as I turn - they disappear. This sounds like a cheesy song but this is how my day has been. I crossed that bridge four times today, every time looking around and smiling at the next song on the playlist. This is how I want my 2011 to be: taking decisions before midnight and laughing at the small mistakes they lead to. Waking up people should never be an obstacle when it comes to celebrating an anniversary and reading meaningless jokes. Waking up people should never be an obstacle about anything, as that matters.
But now I think it's finally time to bed. Last night wasn't a good night to sleep and have another set of weird/funny dreams.
Also, I swear to God, Glasgow is amazingly peaceful that early in the morning.

No comments: