16 December 2010

Dancing like there's no one there

Soundtrack of the past term (I somehow decided it will cheer me up if I make a list of all the songs I left on repeat the past months. Then I realised it's probably a stupid thing to do but I had started it already), not that anyone gives a fuck about it:
The Manics - Indian Summer
The Manics - The Descent (Pages 1&2)
Editors - In This Light and on This Evening
Joy Division - Transmission
Joy Division - No Love Lost
Dead Meadow - At Her Open Door
Dead Meadow - Sleepy Silver Door
The Cure - Friday, I'm in Love
The Cure - Never Enough
Battles - [мога ли да пиша цели албуми, моля?]
Muse - Bliss
Bonobo - Dinosaurs
The Big Pink - Dominos
The Big Pink - At War With the Sun
Beck - Sunday Sun
Devo - Peek-a-Boo
Prince - Kiss [no. fuck.]
Prince - 1999
Стенли - Обсебен
Aereogramme - Finding a Light
Amy Macdonald - Barrowland Ballroom
Amy Macdonald - Mr Rock'n'Roll
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth
Massive Attack - Angel
Jamie T - Sticks'n'Stones
The White Stripes - Fell in Love With a Girl
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Тангра - Нашият град
Тангра - До последен дъх
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Midnight Man
Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister

No comments: