06 September 2013

All those stars that shine upon you

The only reason why I'd want to spare myself the warm August weather here is because I feel like I didn't do anything here. Which is good. Having no plans is nice, doing nothing specific, nothing at all is nice as well. But I had two weeks all for myself, and I could've spent them having short wee one-day trips here and there, and seeing places, or just exploring the city - the way I used to not so long ago.
Sleeping did me good though. I needed that, like I needed someone to cook for me and take care for me, even if it was just for a couple of days.

But now I'm heading home - that northern chilly home, and I'll arrive late, and I'll have no food at home, and I'll be working on the next day. Before that - just one last day of summer with several people I treasure the most here, and one more night of drinking beers in the park with those dear people while worlds could collapse around us.

No comments: