08 December 2010

Won't you show me what begins at the edge of town?

The Cure after Prince and Editors after Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (life); so cold and so weird when walking into the mist infront. My hair is all damp, and I can't help but remember last time when I was walking fast and trying to remember names of streets.
It's alright today, watching shorts - some of them well-known, some of them not really, but they make us laugh and keep on drinking. Andy tries to hide under the seat when they play "Archie" and I fully understand him, later we down our pints and try and make Ian remember when he asked that impossible question "Do you have children?", and it seems like he's the only one not to remember it.
Earlier we discuss sci-fi films and Sarah laughs at funny questions; we also discuss possible Japanese Christmas dinner, and I promise to make sushi (примерно), this is how i plan on spending my holidays; unexpected and funny.
Now I feel cold, I've been feeling like that since when I came home, but I kept on writing: this post, random news and arguing about moon theories (the ones I can't really stand). So, come on, get on, get on, and let me listen to that Massive Attack song once more before I go to bed, because it reminds me of the summer that was, and also of the summer that wasn't.

No comments: