11 December 2006

Don't look back in anger

Big fake smiles, this time they're only mine.
A new generation of impostors has come and it's our sacral duty to greet them every single day.
Cause Time, Time is my everything. Time is what we always need, but It's always not enough.
Keep your eyes closed, I've got something to show you.
The scissors are on the ground, despite he has cut off a little piece of my hair. This Time I just want you to find me while watching the dawn selfishly. [I'm not lost, but under the blanket. Kommst du mit?]
Who's playing? Who's playing?
Snow Patrol?
No, tomorrow my sis goes to Morrissey.

5 comments:

mimz said...

Честит нов хедър. :):)

desert rose said...

Кхъ, мерси, ама да знаеш, че скоро пак ще бъде променен, нещо ми нъ кефи.... :)

mimz said...

*прави физиономии* Предишния беше по-як, но и този ме кефи. Едно червено такова...

desert rose said...

Предишният не ми донесе късмет. :)

desislava said...

ами аз такова мориси...най-големият концерт на годината, нямаше нищо по-добро просто, нищо...