26 September 2013

Well, that's quite enough for me, dear

This one will be in English.
There is a point to it, folks, so bear with me here.

I've been starting a new post for some time now. There have been things I've wanted to tell you about. About my friend Dick who got a job offer in fucking Stockholm, so he's leaving quite soon (and I'm gonna miss him, but hey - holiday in Sweden sounds like a very good plan).
I also want to talk about my overtime for Comm In (which has been mostly great fun, overcoming my fear of heights, building stuff and laughing at stupid things, and getting massive bruises on my legs) but I'm running out of time tonight.
So instead here's a link to my former flatmate's blog where he's sharing his experience in Canada (and I really hate him for being there and doing all those things - and by "hate" I mean I'm happy for him, and it also kinda reminds me of the stories that my dad has told me bout his experiences there, and why it was his favourite country).

I mean, seriously, who's ever that excited about having encountered bears?

Also, Mr Markov is arriving on Friday, so get ready for some fun fun fun fun, I guess.

No comments: