04 November 2012

I am the light in the dark

And just like that it's November again. October behaved itself this year but November seems to be pain in the arse. It may get better. It could get worse, but for now it's just full of endless dull work and thoughts about everything next: next week, next holiday, next time out, next message, next summer, next step, next, next, next.
At least I have some beer in the fridge and a still unopened bottle of Jager, and still about 2000 words for Wednesday. I also have the lovely telecaster that makes me smile just by the thought of it. (Every day I move my fingers slightly faster and slightly more confident than the previous, and that is good.)

But now bed because there are books to be found tomorrow and words to written, and places to be discovered, and films to be developed.
(And somewhere midway writing this post, Design for Life started. Just on time. We don't talk about love, we just wanna get drunk. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Эта замечательная идея придется точно единожды кстати [url=http://tutledy.ru/index.html]мужчина[/url]