30 September 2011

What would you do if you saw spaceships over Glasgow?

Before I go to bed tonight, and I should've been asleep already, I just want to tell you all how much I miss traveling. I just figured I haven't actually gone anywhere this year. Yes, I went to Largs, I caught a cold in Ardrossan, and saw several cool places back home, but this is not enough. (I demand euphoria?)
I just miss that moment before you step into the new place and don't know what to expect; when you laugh at funny unknown words and evaluate the coolness of locals. When you don't know what the weather will be like tomorrow (though you kinda suspect), when you hope for a morning sun over the mountains, or for an endless white beach.
Actually, I did see seals. Finally. Seals are very cool, but even they can't make up for the rest of the experience.
What I need to do now is go somewhere, just somewhere, and probably Saturday. Last day 20. But it will be probably raining.
See, I told you you always kinda suspect.

No comments: