01 February 2011

And miss us when we're gone

Let's make it clear - I've never celebrated Valentine's Day. Instead, I've followed the old Bulgarian tradition of drinking shitloads of wine and making fun of the pink-ness of all Burgas shops in February. Now, since I don't really see how this year will be any different (given the fact that it's already February 1st), I plan on getting a bottle or two of that really tasty red wine I've been drinking the whole Christmas holiday, and consuming it. Feel free to join me. Or not. Your call.

(also, there will be a selection of some hilarious VD-themed cards on my+my sister's tumblr page (with a possible link on facebook. Because I want everyone to appreciate the humor of a holiday connected to everything pink, fluffy, giant red paper hearts and, fine, sex.))

1 comment:

nana said...

Все още ли има недоверие?Или не е разбрано че всичко е съхранено и се пази дълбоко вътре, там където за друг място няма.И само при сигурни признаци се появява...Страх никога не бива да има.Ще бъде така и много след Валентин, но нека намирам точните мигове, не искам написаното за него да се обезличава от подигравки на други.Искам да му е чисто и светло в душата със думите излезли от сърце.